The hubby and I enjoyed a really nice evening today! We accidentally slept in and didn't get up til almost 3! Not entirely our fault tho... some friends were over til like 2:30 rolling our D&D characters for our game tomorrow and then we had to take one of them home. We decided to stop at McD's for some quick doof before heading home. It was like 3:28 when we got there and they were on breakfast. I got something with egg in it! 20 minutes later we get our food from the drive-thru and head home. No apology for our wait and the lady was very very rude. So we eat and watch an episode of X-files.
We decided to load up all the bags of aluminum cans in the garage and made the trek to a closer recylcing place we heard about. We got like $25 for the cans! Then we had to make a quick stop to the bank and then we head over to Full Moon Games to get some Magic cards with the money from the cans! Afterwards we went to Ichiban for dinner. We sat at the hibachi and I got chicken and Rai got steak. Very yummy! We've been there a couple other times and to Tokyo once. We started off with the soup and I ate all of it, including the mushrooms!! Then there was salad, I passed on that! Then came the fried rice, with egg!! That's egg twice in one day! OMG!! Rai gave me some of his yakosoba noodles and they were pretty good too! Then we got the vegetables. I didn't say anything and let the guy put them on my plate. And I tried them!! I ate broccoli, carrots, onions, and cucumber!! What?!! yeah!! First time for everything right?! The meats were so tasty!!! After leaving there we stopped over at PetSmart and got some critter stuff.
It's been so long since we've just got to hang out like that and have a good time! It was nice being chauffered around town too! He got his truck brakes working and he drove all eve! We got home and had to do chores though :( Then I had to leave for work. Tomorrow shall be fun playing D&D! I'm going to be an Eladrin Wizard! Gotta wear my elf ears!!
I gotta get back to "work".... lolz, actually I'm working on the power cards for the D&D game... haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment