Sunday, August 21, 2011

bored

I suck at entertaining myself! I have all day to myself and have no idea what to do. I have a headache so thats putting me in a funk. All I've done is lay on the couch and check my fb. I've been slowly working on a silly fb project.with our gaming pictures. You can have albums now so I've.put all the pics together again and am going.to separate them out. Getting closer.to be ready to re-upload. Need to ask Ryan for some.advice about categories.

I'm doing this from my phone so apologize for.random periods.everywhere. idk why I hit the period button all the time,.but I get too annoyed with it to fix it, so deal! Lol. "speaking" of phones, there was a new update to my phone and now my phone is really buggy. I can't text certain people.and their pictures and names are gone. Its really annoying. My phone is really hard to get the battery out, but I took it out for a bit.and then was able to text my friend diona.finally. can't receive or.send texts.to my friend Kris yet. My phone deletes all my text messages all.the.time too. This started before this new.update, not it still.does.it. :(

Ryan's on his break, so gonna text him for a bit and then try to find.something to do. Need to.take some tylenol, but.I do t feel like eating.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Aveolite said...

mine gets buggy when i don't update mine.. but yeah.. the last one for mine, didn't fix anything and goofed up the signal.. if i'm not using my phone the signal is gone.. but as soon as i pick it.. suddenly 3G full bars..