Sunday, October 18, 2015

Updates!

I kinda miss blogging! Haven't done it forever! I'm rarely on an actual computer where I can type! I'm at work and kinda bored.... About work. I got fired from my job at Hamilton Center for something I didn't do. It occurred one day after my 7 year anniversary of working there in January! I enjoyed some time off with my little man and spent all of my 401k savings... then I found a job at LabCorp and started in May. Its really busy at times, but enjoyable overall! Today is also our 7 year wedding anniversary! I don't think we have any plans for after work, but I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday and we are doing something! Tuesday will be dating for 15 years! Super craziness!! That's if for now! This is Deaney-V with Venture Home News signing off! Lolz!

1 comment:

Vilhelm man said...

Beautiful sunday to you!