Thursday, July 10, 2014

Been awhile!!!

Oh my gosh!!! It has been awhile since I posted!! Well, we had a baby almost a year ago!!! John Quintin arrived on 7/18/13! My water broke on my due date, 7/17 around 6 am! I wasn't completely sure it was my water breaking or I just peed the bed, lol! We had a doctor's appointment that morning anyways so after reading on the internets, we decided to wait til the appointment. We finally get in there and I told them I thought my water had broken. They put the speculum up to see and I busted out more fluid all over the nurse and floor!! "Yep, your water broke!!" So we were off to the hospital! Checked in around noon, but wasn't having any real contractions. Got induced, but little Q man didn't arrive til next day after noon! I can't remember the exact time off hand! He was 8 lbs 7 oz! Well I'm at work and gotta help a resident with her shower.... ta ta for now!

No comments: