Today was my 28th birthday! Whoo-hoo!! Worked all day at my day job and got late getting home. We rushed out to go for steaks and hoped to make the movie theater by 7:10. We only had an hour to eat and get there, so we said the heck with the movie and just enjoyed a nice steak dinner at Outback and then went shopping for trip snacks. We're going to Boston this week for Pax East!!! Super excited!! Brian and Lori are going to meet us and take us on a quick tour of the city!
My friend Doug made me a birthday cd back in 1999 and I brought it work with me tonight! Funny stuff! It's like 86 tracks I think! My friends Dan, Leslie and Brian made a cd for my 16th birthday and I brought it too, but haven't been able to play it yet. This crappy cd player didn't recognize it. Oh fun times!!!
*** break for Slow Ride happy dance ***
Oh how I miss my high school friends!
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment