Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Randomness

Had a pretty good weekend overall! Saturday I went to a cousin's baby shower. She's so cute pregnant! Lots of people kept touching my belly already. I know I'm going to have to get over it, but what is the obsession with people touching pregnant bellies?!! I was scared to touch my cousin's! After asking, I did and it was weird!

Sunday we went to Bdubs to celebrate our friend Brandon's birthday and then to his house for the guys to play video games. I was pretty bored most of the evening, but they all seemed to have fun!

Monday I had to get up early to get lots of stuff done. Had 26 pages of paperwork to see if I'm even eligible for pregnancy medicaid. I know I'm going to need to send more stuff in as well. I stopped by the WIC office and set up an appointment as well to see if I'm eligible. I was thinking any little bit would help so why not try!
 When I got home from all the running, I got our taxes all done so hopefully we get the money soon! Gotta get caught up on our bills by the end of the month or bad stuff.... Got some critter cages all cleaned. We got Asohka's cage looking all pretty! She scratched Ryan really good though.

Ryan's been craving Chinese food so he convinced me to order from the one that delivers to our house. I agreed if they could not make it suck! Usually its just slimy and tasteless. I called and asked to make it crispier and spicier and it ended up pretty good!! Need to remember that for next time!!
I got a free redbox code yesterday so we made a trip to Kroger to get a movie and some ice cream! Ended up getting The Watch. It was pretty ate up, but really funny at times. Glad we didn't pay to see it! haha!!


Today has been 19 years since my dad passed away. Pretty crazy. Last week was Doug's 9 year anniversary too :(     There was a kid that went to my high school that passed away. Apparently from a drug overdose. I don't have any positive memories of him. All I really remember is him being fat and a bully picking on me in elementary school. Everyone on his facebook wall keeps saying how much of a great guy he was. I didn't see it, but guess he left behind a wife wanting a divorce and 2 kids.


9 days til our next doctor's appointment!! Can't wait!!!!! That day is also Tristan's first birthday! They are having his party on Sunday though which is good so we can make it!!!

No comments: