Saturday, April 9, 2011

I feel like I'm going crazy!! Like I'm one of those people stuck in some kind of isolation using a microphone to record their thoughts, but without the microphone! I'm on my 9th straight night shift without a break and I'm sick on top of that. I've been sick all week and sleeping a lot. Monday I worked 12 hours and was in bed for 12. Thursday I got out of the house and had some fun getting ready for tonight with Jan. Can't wait til tonight, but until then......... my days are all running together! I hate this!!! I got to see my husband for almost 45 minutes tonight after he got off work and time for me to leave for work. Can't wait to get back on my old schedule and we can spend our nights together. I guess he sees more of me than I see him. But I'm sleeping so I'm sure I'm not much to look at! One of my co-workers left a chick flick in the dvd player and I watched it making me miss my hubby more!

I just wanted to communicate somehow!! ...but I gotta get back to my stupid logs that I have to enter every stupid hour...

Hopefully tonight goes great and I'm no 4th wheel and my mouth/throat doesn't hurt anymore and can drink wine with the girls!

No comments: