Friday, November 19, 2010

Women may smell nice, but they are soul murderers, cal

My friends left myspace blog and started here. Guess I'll post a recent blog here too. I'm really frustrated and just want to let loose on this bitch......

I'm addicted to this silly internet game called Warfish. It's like Risk. Most games I play in have a 2 day boot. I'm in about 5 games right now and it hasn't been my turn in what feels like weeks. Probably just yesterday was actually my last turn. But that feels forever ago. So I go to my active games and see how long its been since the last player went. In one game it had been 3 days and I feel bad sometimes for booting people so I just clicked to nudge. Well.... I got this:

"Fizard: learn to read...asshole. I just got home from a 15 hour drive from NY at 4 in the morning, slept for three hours (3 of my 4 total in the last 54), went to class, went to an appt, went to work, and have class this afternoon again...Friday has almost 12 hours left...asshole."

So I look below that and it said this "Heading out of state for a funeral tomorrow...will try to take turns when I can, but no guarantees until Friday. Please don't boot."

Okay, oops, but no reason to go all psycho. I could definitely tell this was a woman. I typed up all kinds of nasty stuff to reply back, but thought - that's just stupid and just typed this: "I didn't boot you, just sent a friendly reminder" to which she replied, "I'm well aware of my turns and what day it is. I don't go around nudging people on vacation, because it was made public and acknowledged that they probably don't have the time, nor internet access to take their turns...if I hadn't taken my turns by tomorrow (i.e. the day AFTER I am supposed to be back), then a nudge is appropriate."

RAR!!! Why are some women such bitches?!!! I know for sure she is a woman too - her warfish profile =

About Me
Well, I play in just about any game that is not blind-at-once that I can get into...don't really care about the win percentages. But, of course, winning is a great thing :)
My boyfriend is the one who got me into warfish. I made fun of him for it being a 'geeky' game, but then I got hooked and I'm more of an addict to it than he is. [FAIL]

Good luck to any I play and have fun :)

And a picture of a slutty looking blonde. http://warfish.net/profiles/emil20090823015720

RAR! Should I post back my opinion or leave it be? Of course I've tried stalking her on facebook, but haven't found her yet.

1 comment:

Aveolite said...

i knew you'd start to come to the dark side.. release your feelings young Fizard.. Let the anger flow through you...