I almost posted a blog on my yahoo the other night. I had it almost done and the computer shut down for the daily reboot at 3 am at work. May do it again. We'll see....
Rai got a new phone yesterday! It's a keyboard and touch screen, the Samsung Flight II. I still can't find one I really like. I'm still sporting my first ever cell phone, the Motorola Razr V3r! Haha! I love my phone though!!! I would love a keyboard though because it gets so old having to hit each button 3-10 times to get the right letter. Don't think I'm ready for a full touchscreen phone just yet. I've seen some purple phones, but they aren't that good. Keep thinking about the Samsung Strive. It has the pull down keyboard, but the phone needs charged constantly, only 3 hours of talk time. One good convo with my friend Kim and the phone would be dead! One day hopefully I'll find the right phone for me!! I feel like I could be a spokesperson for AT&T! I've been doing lots of research for the past few years and recently helping my friend Diona find a new phone as well. She had a Samsung Propel, but accidentally washed it. Her main requirements are that the phone is green and has some sort of keyboard. Learned the difference between resistive and capacitative touch screens in our research!
We ate at our new Pizza Hut last night. They tore down the old one and rebuilt a smaller store but with Wing Street and a drive-through pick-up window. The store is more bunched together and has less space. Its a lot more brighter and they have 5 tvs to make it more like a sports bar. I miss the old one, but the food was good so that's all that really matters. I heart Pizza Hut!!!! :D Just thinking about it makes me want to go across the walkway to the commons and get it for lunch again!!
Been hitting the internet deals real hard already!! Found lots of awesome sales and got some gifts for Rai already. Seen lots of stuff on my Xmas list for cheap too, but didn't buy anything for myself. Well unless you count a woot shirt that was about to be reckoned! Had to buy it or it will be gone forever!!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment