Sunday, March 31, 2019

Birthday themes

With Miss Zoey's 2nd birthday coming up and being a last minute person, I am starting to think about themes for her birthday. I wanted to try to remember what all we have done for Quint. Since our baby shower theme and nursery idea were "Under the Sea," we did that theme for his 1st birthday at Collett Park (but had a Cars cake...). 2nd birthday was Mario at Deming Park. 3rd was Scooby-Doo at Chick-Fil-A. 4th was Transformers at Collett Park and 5th was Star Wars at the Bouncin' Barn. Since we did the whole "Every Hero Needs a Side-kick" for our pregnancy announcement, we did a similar themed Gender-Reveal party. For Zoey's first birthday we did Super Hero Girls at the Fairgrounds. The weather looks like it will be warm, but could be rainy. Thinking having it at one of our parks or scheme a zoo trip! 2 at the Zoo could be awesome, but I doubt it will happen! We're going to Indy the day before, so I would want to stay the night instead of drive both days.

Quintin (July):
1 - Under the Sea / Cars cake - Collett Park
2 - Mario - Deming Park
3 - Scooby Doo - Chick-fil-A
4 - Transformers - Collett Park
5 - Star Wars - Bouncin Barn
6 - Minecraft - Deming Park
7 - Pokemon  - Home
8 - Dinosaurs - Rockville Lake
9 - Hot Wheels - Collett Park
10 - Beyblade - X-treme Lazer Tag
11 - Harry Potter - Collett Park
12 - Camping - Hawthorne Park cabin
13 - Gamer - Murphy Aquatic Park/Pizza King (Avon)

Zoey (April):
1 - Super Hero Girls - PC Fairgrounds
2 - My Little Pony - Collett Park 
3 - Pink Princess - home
4 - Doc McStuffins - home
5 - Pandas - Bouncin Barn
6 - Unicorn - Terre Haute Music School
7 - Squishmalllow - Collett Park 
8 - Cinnamaroll / Golden birthday - Bogey's 
9 - K-Pop Demon Hunters - Herz-Rose Park

2 comments:

Liz said...

We ended up doing My Little Pony for her 2nd birthday at Collett Park. Now getting ready for Quint's!

Liz said...

Zoey's 3rd birthday was during Covid quarantine so we just had a small cookout in our back yard. Kathy and Ruby came over and had little sit-ups in the side yard. I baked her cake, but I'm spacing what it all looked like. I'll have to check!

Quint's 6th birthday was Minecraft at Deming Park.

Due to Covid I think we're doing his 7th birthday at home too like Zoey's.