Something really creepy just happened. I had been in bed about 4 hours and heard Buster barking. I got up and heard the doorbell ringing. I look out the peep hole and didn't see anything so I opened the door and here was this little boy., maybe 2 or 3 years old. He was only wearing a little t-shirt and a diaper. It's only 45 degrees outside. He couldn't talk and just kept making this weird noise. I didn't notice any blood or anything on him. He just kept fiddling with his diaper. I asked if he needed to potty, but still no words. I told him to go find his mommy or daddy. It was all like in the Grudge. I was starting to freak and I left him at the door. He just stood there for another 15 minutes ringing the doorbell. I called Ryan at work and he suggested I call the sheriff. I wasn't sure if I should call 911, so I was looking up a good.phone number to call and then it stopped. I don't know where he went. Ryan called me back and got mad at me because I'm afraid to call. I sound like an idiot. I told Ryan at first, "its like a nightmare, but I'm awake." I kept looking out all the windows and don't see him anywhere now. So I'm going back to bed. And not calling so I can sound like an idiot again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment