Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

I had a pretty good Christmas as usual this year! My husband really spoils me this time of year! I got lots of goods! I got ER Season 13 (finally!!), Goonies 25th blu-ray with a cool board game, Lego Harry Potter for Xbox 360, Wii Party (playing right now, but had to take a break and enter my bed checks (I'm at work....), Drawn to Life the Next Chapter for Wii, some Webkinz (a cool ice dragon and a hamster), a big plush Yoshi doll, little different colored Yoshi's - pink, blue and yellow - to go with my green one!, Mario Yahtzee!!!, a big d6 with board games inside, farkle, another dice game, an electronic 20 questions game Rai found on markdown, a little elven fairy sitting on a lilly pad, some old school yugioh cards, a Harry Potter cookbook! and lots of candy - including Harry Potter chocolate frogs, and mario themed candy! My mom got me a playfish cash card for my facebook games, some pretty purple comfy pj's with stars and a nice game set for Rai and I. Rai's mom got me a nice white fleece hoodie, frog toe socks, and a gift card - spent it on Season 1 of Glee - On sale from Amazon today!!. Got a Pizza Hut gift card from my sister and some gift cards and chocolate from Rai's sister and brother. I think that sums up about everything, sorry if I forgot anything. Like I said I'm at work so it's not right in front of me!

Last weekend my family all got together and had a nice evening together. Lots of them were there and we did an exchange with just one present and my Aunt Darlene gave Rai and I a gift as well. Tuesday we saw our good friends Brandon & Heather and celebrated their daughter's first birthday and exchanged Christmas prsents at the same time. I got a new Harry Potter shirt!! Christmas Eve we went to Rai's mom's house and visited with her and his brother and kids and then headed to my mom's house. My sister's family made it as well. The weather got pretty bad so it took us forever to get back home!! We got home and made cookies for Santa, watched the Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart and the animated Grinch, and put all the presents under the tree. Then Christmas morning we got up early and opened presents and had burnt cinamon rolls - our oven sucks!!!! I cut the bottoms off so they weren't too bad. Rai made a pumpkin pie both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!! They were both yummy!!!!! Then we headed back to Rockville to his sister's house. Then over to his dad's house. We had yummy turkey for lunch and yummy ham for dinner!! :)

Rai loved all his gifts too! We both saved lots of money shopping online and hitting the deals!!! Cheaper presents = more presents!! I suprised him good with the sale at Fantasy Flight! Got him this game called Mutant Chronicles and some booster packs for it - they were only a $1!!! Buster B. loved his presents and had most of them chewed apart within a few minutes! ..... about got my face slammed in a door from one of my residents getting pissed that I wouldn't let him watch tv...... okay........ let's see...... oh... we got a guinea pig from one of my cousins after the party last weekend! His name is Spike. He's really cute. I got him an igloo for his cage to play in. He likes it pretty well I think!! He keeps moving it all over his cage! I got Sam a carrot play toy to toss around and chew. PetSmart didn't have very many rabbit toys this year. I usually get him some sort of big chew thing that lasts awhile. Well I better get back to my game and fight getting my residents back in bed...

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: